Thanks to our Federal and State Technology (FAST) funding, we will close an exciting year working through Air Force Innovation and opportunities in the SBIR/STTR programs.
- We hired an experienced SBIR consultant to help us navigate the Air Force SBIR process
- We supported the development of the WI Air National Guard Spark Cell Program
- We partnered with AeroX to deliver SBIR Ready programming to new Wisconsin businesses
- We celebrated our first SBIR Ready graduate as they were accepted into the Air Force SBIR Phase 2 program
What’s next? As we look forward to another year of cooperative funding, we are excited for some of the following programs:
- October Networking: Catch us at Milwaukee Tech Week. We hope to hear your ideas and consider your team for an upcoming ForwardWERX spark support
- January Applications: Federal DoD SBIR winter applications are due.
- February Collider: Look for details on our inaugural Air Force Collider. Hear real challenges from Air National Guard members; pitch your potential DoD solutions; and get actionable feedback from our panel of experts.
- March Accelerator: Plan for an early summer DoD SBIR application with our SBIR Ready accelerator. A four-week info and workshop session connecting with AeroX and our ANG ForwardWERX Spark.
- June Applications: We expect another round of DoD applications due in June. Leverage the SBIR Ready accelerator to be ‘ready.’
Summer is not yet over—so, check out our social media to keep on top of current opportunities: