While the Air Force did not include topics in the SBIR 21.3 release, now is the perfect time to network ahead of the next round opening in November/December 2021. AFWERX and their affiliated WERX programs are hosting several FREE & ONLINE programs to define opportunities and technology fit.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONLINE OFFERINGS WHILE YOU CAN! These online events may seem impersonal, but the unprecedented access to people, names, emails, unit definitions, problem and solution descriptions help as you explore the wide world of Air Force funding.
Below are upcoming programs to consider as you network into a Winter 2021 solicitation.
- Tuesdays @ 3:00 – 5:00 PM EST: Submit ideas for SOFWERX forum to explore incremental, adjacent and transformational levels of technology for USSOCOM.
- September 7 – October 07: Submit ideas and attend the Virtual Industry Engagement Event to learn how your business can work with USSOCOM and affiliates.
- September 9, 16, 23, 30: Register for AFWERX Weekly Webinar Series to learn about AFWERX Open Topics, STRATFI/TACFI transition funding; and an intro to the AFVentures program. WHAT?! THEY HAVE ARCHIVED RECORDINGS?!
- September 21: Register for your zoom link. StrikeWERX Fusion event features AF Chief Experience Officer Cold Whittall who will provide an introduction to user experience (UX) and how he evaluates software that is written for him or his organization.
- October 25- 29: Register to attend. Tech Warrior Enterprise & AFWERX Spark are seeking small businesses with AFWERX SBIR/STTR Phase 2 technologies that tackle the following: AR/FR training, mental health, DevSecOps, 3D printing/Additive manufacturing, and drones. Don’t have a Phase 2—seems like you can register to listen.
Looking for a Wisconsin focus? Follow us on Twitter or register for the CTC newsletter for news on CTC’s Milwaukee Startup Week event in collaboration with the Air National Guard’s ForwardWERX innovation program and the AeroX accelerator.